Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adulation for Najib – have we lost our moral compass?
[Image: b8a3d50bac44546e4e2ff2e1fe91cfbd.jpg=s800]

BobbyO: If the Chinese in Johor can support a party and a leader that have allegedly robbed and plundered the nation, then there is hardly any hope left.

The Scorpene fiasco, the 1MDB heist and the SRC robbery are just three of the main billion-ringgit deals that have damaged the reputation of this nation.

Only God will know what this couple (former prime minister Najib Abdul Razak and wife Rosmah Mansor) will put their hands on should they return to power.

At the same time, there is hardly any shame shown by Najib. Also, by all those who surround him and support such blatant actions.

Vent: "I feel honoured that he (Najib) is willing to help me in this election," said MCA's Perling candidate Nicole Tan Hiang Kee.

So, there we have it. MCA is not just a running dog for Umno, it also supports a shameless convicted felon unashamedly.

I guess it's a case of birds of a feather flocking together - or perhaps the other avian adage - 'What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander too' may be more befitting?

- More -