Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
China's anti-epidemic efforts at Winter Olympics impress foreign journalistsj
China's 'well-thought-out' anti-epidemic efforts at Winter Olympics impress foreign journalists

[Image: c821a6bb-6e8e-420f-b73f-9f63bcc8a3db.jpeg]

China's strict but "well-thought-out" efforts to stop the spread of the COVID-19 at the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games have received praises from foreign journalists, who said that the efforts have made them reassured.

With two days to go before the opening ceremony of the Beijing 2022 Winter Olympic Games, the Olympic Village has opened to athletes, journalists and other relevant personnel from all over the world. A reporter from Japan told the Global Times that he was impressed by the strict anti-epidemic system for the Games, saying that the efforts are "well-thought-out" and made him reassured in the "real bubble" in Beijing.

The journalist, who entered the closed-loop on January 27, shared with the Global Times on Wednesday his experience and feelings about China's anti-epidemic work for the Games.  

"In Japan, I've started preparations from downloading 'My 2022' app, reporting my daily physical conditions, obtaining vaccination certificate, taking the PCR test, obtaining green code and applying for customs declaration, etc," said the journalist under the condition of anonymity.

- More -