Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Latest Mailing Database Gallery and Google Photos Connected?
It depends. If you have enabled the Backup & Sync feature in Google Photos, the camera photos are linked. You must enable it manually for other folders. Latest Mailing Database Google Photos vs Android 11 Gallery. When you delete a photo from Google Photos, it is also deleted from your gallery. On the contrary, if you delete an unsynced image from your gallery app, it is erased from both apps. But if the photo has been synced, it will be erased from both apps. However, you can still see it under the Photos tab on Google Photos.

Which to use
Granted, you have to sacrifice quality a bit, but it's a good Latest Mailing Database enough for a regular user. You also get additional features like Google Lens and Assistant integration. Even though the Photos app does its job well, it falls short when it comes to device folders. Google Photos is a gallery app that also offers unlimited storage and aims to let you free up space on your phone. 

Gallery apps, on the contrary, lack additional features, but they offer amazing organization and user interface for device folders. I suggest using a gallery app with Google Photos to get the most out of both options. I wish Google would focus a bit more on device folders in Latest Mailing Database Photos. If this happens, goodbye gallery apps on my side. Next step: Are your friends snooping through your photos on your phone? Learn how to protect and lock your photos.