Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will be the outlook for property economy in 2022?
(01-08-2022, 08:53 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:
[quote pid="4696" dateline="1641468736"]

(01-06-2022, 07:15 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 06:53 PM)hanhan Wrote: Will there be a recovery? The property market struck hard when the pandemic. What ypur opinion in our property value?

not sure when will recover but for flood they definitely will do something. for property value price will rise up if have so many demand rightt

ikr. the price depends also fr the ppl, more ppl more house booking. but hopefully cn get good resident & lovely town to live in.

right!! we need new alternative for our country because we are also almost overpopulate here.. very dangerous also.. lets say if we dont have enough houses,, or if house prices go to high.. its going to be very hard for youngsters and us to buy our own house
[/quote]

true. also more parks for us to enjoy & have more activties to do like tht. too pricey i dont think ppl will buy also. overprice lagi but if sime darby ni i think they will provide budget depends on customer to get their dream house/home.
(01-06-2022, 07:32 PM)sheep23 Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 09:39 AM)hakuna47 Wrote:
(01-05-2022, 06:53 PM)hanhan Wrote: Will there be a recovery? The property market struck hard when the pandemic. What ypur opinion in our property value?
i strongly agree but im not sure whether theres any changes will be made as in property value. but mcm kita tau, most of us are affected with covid and recent is flood kan.. i dont know if our government will ever take note on that..

truee dat, with recent flood & covid really give a big impact to everyone mostly the effected one. hopefully they will update smthing regarding to the property solutions. but for nw all i know tht most ppl might look up for safe place to buy houses after wht happn to our friends & family.

yeahh, thats why i think everyone now gonna look up for good place property fr their houses.. u can go and see sime darby, now also got concept home where u can look at the high rise building and landed house..
(01-08-2022, 10:44 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:
[quote pid="4696" dateline="1641468736"]

(01-06-2022, 07:15 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:

not sure when will recover but for flood they definitely will do something. for property value price will rise up if have so many demand rightt

ikr. the price depends also fr the ppl, more ppl more house booking. but hopefully cn get good resident & lovely town to live in.

right!! we need new alternative for our country because we are also almost overpopulate here.. very dangerous also.. lets say if we dont have enough houses,, or if house prices go to high.. its going to be very hard for youngsters and us to buy our own house

true. also more parks for us to enjoy & have more activties to do like tht. too pricey i dont think ppl will buy also. overprice lagi but if sime darby ni i think they will provide budget depends on customer to get their dream house/home.
[/quote]

yess.. because to me, i can use their concept and to be put at my house if i had the chance to enter the contest. tapi melepas dah, hope next time they still hve the same contest laa. so i can have more ideas about my house
(01-08-2022, 10:59 PM)sheep23 Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 09:39 AM)hakuna47 Wrote:
i strongly agree but im not sure whether theres any changes will be made as in property value. but mcm kita tau, most of us are affected with covid and recent is flood kan.. i dont know if our government will ever take note on that..

truee dat, with recent flood & covid really give a big impact to everyone mostly the effected one. hopefully they will update smthing regarding to the property solutions. but for nw all i know tht most ppl might look up for safe place to buy houses after wht happn to our friends & family.

yeahh, thats why i think everyone now gonna look up for good place property fr their houses.. u can go and see sime darby, now also got concept home where u can look at the high rise building and landed house..

thats very nice ehh the contest. i just checked about it on facebook, and i found it useful especially for citizens who actually want to own their own property.. i want to see what kind of concept home sime darby will bring this time, pretty sure its amazing
(01-09-2022, 11:41 AM)hakuna47 Wrote:
(01-08-2022, 10:44 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:
(01-08-2022, 08:53 PM)hakuna47 Wrote: right!! we need new alternative for our country because we are also almost overpopulate here.. very dangerous also.. lets say if we dont have enough houses,, or if house prices go to high.. its going to be very hard for youngsters and us to buy our own house

yess.. because to me, i can use their concept and to be put at my house if i had the chance to enter the contest. tapi melepas dah, hope next time they still hve the same contest laa. so i can have more ideas about my house

true, their design is so nice to look at and hopefully we can get a good house like tht. omg u should enter it if they open up the contest next time, then can also build ur dream house.
(01-09-2022, 11:44 AM)rollsroice Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 09:39 AM)hakuna47 Wrote: i strongly agree but im not sure whether theres any changes will be made as in property value. but mcm kita tau, most of us are affected with covid and recent is flood kan.. i dont know if our government will ever take note on that..

thats very nice ehh the contest. i just checked about it on facebook, and i found it useful especially for citizens who actually want to own their own property.. i want to see what kind of concept home sime darby will bring this time, pretty sure its amazing

yeahh dats why u hv to go & check them out, their design is so modern and very simple. hopefully sime darby will support & work with these talented architect to provide more beautiful houses.