Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New covid variant? Any concerns?
Just saw in whatsapp yst that 2 new covid variant is here already. Even though some newspaper said that the vaccine will handle this theres must be someway that if we ever got infected we will have worse symptoms? Just a little bit curious. Scary even.
Everyday go out to work or even go to near shop also need shower and wash the clothes straight away. We dont know if bacteria stick somewhere when we arrived home. Currently i survey washer that got technology to eliminate bacteria in clothes
very hard to avoid...drink more water, eat healthier, have more rest, sterilization, washing hand more often is all basic
take care well...
(11-11-2021, 08:23 AM)sheep23 Wrote: Everyday go out to work or even go to near shop also need shower and wash the clothes straight away. We dont know if bacteria stick somewhere when we arrived home. Currently i survey washer that got technology to eliminate bacteria in clothes

my home dun got washing machine, i just went to public to wash one week one time, scare about infect from covid-19 too
(11-11-2021, 08:23 AM)sheep23 Wrote: Everyday go out to work or even go to near shop also need shower and wash the clothes straight away. We dont know if bacteria stick somewhere when we arrived home. Currently i survey washer that got technology to eliminate bacteria in clothes

I did survey the same thing and it came out panosonic front load washer. It got technology blue ag+ that can get rid bacteria using cold wash only. Need to save money firstt to get one lol
(11-12-2021, 02:06 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:

I did survey the same thing and it came out panosonic front load washer. It got technology blue ag+ that can get rid bacteria using cold wash only. Need to save money firstt to get one lol

Blue Ag+ using uv light right? Okay la can eliminate bacteria but still protect clothes from less colour fading and shrinking bcoz didnt use hot water
The washer also got hot water for stainmaster+ feature that can use to remove stain n allergy like flea. So no need to rinse blanket with hot water manually before put in washing machine
(11-13-2021, 08:57 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote: The washer also got hot water for stainmaster+ feature that can use to remove stain n allergy like flea. So no need to rinse blanket with hot water manually before put in washing machine

So got both cold wash & hot water. Not bad la bcoz efficient enough to remove all type of stain. I did some survey for this panasonic front load FX2 series and the price also affordable for this kind of features