Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH leaders must show solidarity for battle in Melaka
[Image: 02-PAKATAN-HARAPN.jpg]

From Zaid Ibrahim

The best thing that has happened to us since the Sheraton Move is the state election in Melaka.

Some tried to go to court to stop it, others questioned why the governor decided to call for the dissolution of the state assembly. Quite a sizeable group has played the high moral ground by bashing the group of four for bringing the state government down.

Incredulous still are the persistent attacks on Anwar Ibrahim by his friends in PH for welcoming the gang of four led by Idris Haron, the former chief minister. Idris was with me in Parliament many years ago, and he frequently questioned (in a nice way) my so-called liberal views, telling his audience that Zaid was a different kind of Malay (whatever he meant). But I see him as a serious politician who can move things, someone not to be dismissed summarily.

- More -
PH cannot compromise on principles and accept frogs

[Image: Idris-Haron-n-Nor-Azman-Hassan-bernama-201021.jpg]

From P Ramasamy

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Pakatan Harapan, as a whole, should have vehemently opposed the entry of Umno leaders into Bersatu at the time when Dr Mahathir Mohamad was the prime minister.

It was not just DAP that had not opposed, but also PKR and Amanah.

All the three parties went along with Mahathir’s decision.

The frogs from Umno were brought into Bersatu and given plum positions.

Whatever said and done, DAP did the right thing in opposing the inclusion of the four assemblymen who ditched the Melaka government.

- More -