Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YOURSAY | Umno mounts reverse takeover of PN govt
[Image: e706318d127840fe0448cb955b495c34.jpg=s660]

BluePanther4725: Umno vice-president Ismail Sabri Yaakob was the senior minister tasked to handle the pandemic under Perikatan Nasional (PN) and he has failed miserably in his job, causing our country to be ravaged by Covid-19 with more than 13,000 deaths and rising.
So how can such an incompetent leader become our next prime minister? Expect more people to suffer and die.

OrangeJaguar9341: If this is the best Umno has to offer, it just says a lot about the party.
After all, when Bersatu was in the driving seat, they were utterly clueless. As for PAS, we have yet to hear one sensible suggestion from them.
And if we think this is a recipe for disaster, wait till they name Bersatu leaders Hamzah Zainudin or Azmin Ali for the deputy prime minister’s post. I weep for Malaysia.

JazliSalleh: Umno is a real disappointment. They don't mind deadwood leading the nation.
Probably with this attitude of claiming to represent the Malays by supporting half-baked Malay leaders to lead the nation, it would be decades before we even come close to seeing progress and development in Malaysia.
Just see how messed up our nation is in just one year where nobody knew who was running the country. Covid-19 had ravaged the nation, jobs lost, economy devasted, massive number of deaths and suicides, thousands homeless and hungry, and all they could think of was to hold on to power and disallow Parliament to find a solution.
A Malay-only government was far more important for them than to take care the well-being of all the rakyat. We have lost the plot.
Soon Malaysia will be a sad replica of Kelantan where time stood still from the early 90s. You plant coconuts, you get monkeys. And that's where we are now. So, Malays should think carefully whether they need more of the same.
My choice as a Malay would definitely be opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim. I think he is a better leader than most that we have for now.

- More -