Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fine hair and preventing breakage
As the title said I have a breakage problem. Even when being more gentle, my hair tends to break when de tangling, combing, putting it up, etc.
Whenever I put my hair in a ponytail, bun or braid it always tangles. I let it loose only to find it impossible to run my hand through it and I typically need to de tangle fifteen minutes before the majority of those tangles gone. I do find that when I use a conditioner for dry hair my hair tangles significantly less however. I only need five minutes instead of the aforementioned fifteen. This has lead me to believe my hair is naturally dry, however it does get greasy very easily too.
Need your help.
i think first thing u need to do is to only braid ur hair instead of put it on ponytail, there's a lot of braid hairstyle u can try. second u can try put hair oil before wash and after wash ur hair. and always drink water sometimes we are so dehydrated! not to forget oil ur hair and scalp!
Fine hair is really hard to take care of, if you use wrong shampoo can effects the hair so much. But you can try use something that help with scalp and volumizing shampoo to prevent breakage or hair falls, and also dont shampoo everyday/ too often try to shampoo every 2 or 3 days. And maintain that way bcs i have the same problems too but now it works well with the tips and tricks. Have you try conditioner and hair mask or any hair treatment in your routine?
if u want a good hair we have to take care of it from inside and the scalp too. such as eating healthy right like nuts do help in promoting hair growth
(08-18-2021, 09:57 PM)onikka Wrote: Fine hair is really hard to take care of, if you use wrong shampoo can effects the hair so much. But you can try use something that help with scalp and volumizing shampoo to prevent breakage or hair falls, and also dont shampoo everyday/ too often try to shampoo every 2 or 3 days. And maintain that way bcs i have the same problems too but now it works well with the tips and tricks. Have you try conditioner and hair mask or any hair treatment in your routine?

i love the tips u give, any hair care product u can recommend? i would luv to add on with my current routine. right nw my hair doing okk but little bit dry so just wnna see if anything intressting
(08-19-2021, 12:39 AM)sheep23 Wrote: if u want a good hair we have to take care of it from inside and the scalp too. such as eating healthy right like nuts do help in promoting hair growth

true! both inside out we have to take care of, good nutrients give us glowing and healthy hair. and comb your hair with conditioner / leave on cream on so your curly hair wont break easily.
do u guys use hair dryer also? bcs im using one right now and sometimes i used straightener but my hair get super frizzy. i use oil everytime but its still the same too how do i fix it??
(08-19-2021, 08:49 PM)onikka Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 12:39 AM)sheep23 Wrote: if u want a good hair we have to take care of it from inside and the scalp too. such as eating healthy right like nuts do help in promoting hair growth

true! both inside out we have to take care of, good nutrients give us glowing and healthy hair. and comb your hair with conditioner / leave on cream on so your curly hair wont break easily.

yess bcs if we dont eat healthy food then we cant expect our hair to be healthy laa.. cuz i think supplement is also good for our body if we cant manage our diet
(08-19-2021, 08:51 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote: do u guys use hair dryer also? bcs im using one right now and sometimes i used straightener but my hair get super frizzy. i use oil everytime but its still the same too how do i fix it??

try use leave on cream from safi shayla. it might help you with the frizzy hair tht one will give you super smooth soft and and not make your hair feel heavy. plus the fragrant smell really good!

(08-19-2021, 08:54 PM)sheep23 Wrote:

yess bcs if we dont eat healthy food then we cant expect our hair to be healthy laa.. cuz i think supplement is also good for our body if we cant manage our diet

absolutely! youre what you eat. only eat supplement when you need it, also use extra product for the hair if we need to fix some problem or hair texture.
(08-20-2021, 05:27 PM)onikka Wrote:
(08-19-2021, 08:51 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote: do u guys use hair dryer also? bcs im using one right now and sometimes i used straightener but my hair get super frizzy. i use oil everytime but its still the same too how do i fix it??

try use leave on cream from safi shayla. it might help you with the frizzy hair tht one will give you super smooth soft and and not make your hair feel heavy. plus the fragrant smell really good!

(08-19-2021, 08:54 PM)sheep23 Wrote:

absolutely! youre what you eat. only eat supplement when you need it, also use extra product for the hair if we need to fix some problem or hair texture.

yeaaah, but sometimes when im on my period, my hair feels so oily and it falls out more than usual too, is it normal to experience this kind of thing?>