Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you get past the endless betrayals, Tony Pua?
[Image: tony-pua-270318-1.jpg]

From Rahim Zainuddin

At the outset, let me say that I was not at all surprised by that shameful proposal of a bipartisan government put forward by Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin on Friday evening.

It is something we have come to expect from a man who assumed the post via the backdoor and has since used all sorts of tactics to stay in power.

Friday was clearly the last throw of the dice for this desperado who for some reason or other cannot accept the fact that he is staring down the jaws of an unceremonious eviction from office within the next month.

Clutching at straws, his last proposal has been mocked by all and sundry. Time on his tenure is about to be called. “Abah and out,” it would seem!

Yet, for some reason or other, it seems like some of his biggest detractors are trying to prop him up. Step forward, DAP’s Tony Pua, whose own party was made the scapegoat in our prime minister’s unexpected rise to power.

The main question which I have for Pua is simply this: How do you get past the endless betrayals which this administration has practised on the rakyat, your party and its coalition partners?

- More -