Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling all online day shopper
I just discovered something new, what happens was that i shopped at lazada during recent online days, my purchase was like at about 1k, then checked out using Boost app... found out that i actually received alot of points there... and i actually able to redeem those points for some wallet in app
This features actually have been going for several months, all those months u have wasted, glad u found out soon tho. If u want to checks out u can actually pays for foodpanda there.
What enhances the feature is the new loyalty system that rolls out.... user are guaranteed to received fixed amount per RM, what sucks is the 8x coins is gone. Will be missing that.
I think they also includes live chat in the app now, that quite convenient when it comes to asking for assistance.
(11-12-2021, 12:13 PM)hanhan Wrote: I think they also includes live chat in the app now, that quite convenient when it comes to asking for assistance.

Have to be gold members to unlock the feature.But it is a step in the right direction. Compared to other ewallet which didnt have it yet, its nice to have.