Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glamping Business
(06-03-2021, 05:50 PM)mr.potq Wrote: Alot of business do these nowadays. Open any social page with coming soon posts. It will attract customers and business partners.
That aside you have to make sure that you are prepared for in any possible outcomes.
Probably there will be no more mco because people are getting vaccinated. Probably it is extended.
I learned that there many ways business can adapt. U may want to check out this masterclass to begin with. https://roar-point.com/marketing-branding-masterclass/
I have to agree business nowadays need to update their knowledge. Learn from a lot of people in case there is something that we missed.
(06-04-2021, 12:59 PM)rollsroice Wrote: I have to agree business nowadays need to update their knowledge. Learn from a lot of people in case there is something that we missed.
But have to make sure from whom you get the knowledge too. I always do search before i went to masterclass to make sure the thing that i learn is genuine.
Glad that i attend Mr. Long Yun Siang's masterclass, so far best approach i marketing. I think people have trust in him generally because he have a good long running record in marketing & branding.
(06-03-2021, 05:57 PM)Anthony Wrote: I doubt glamping can make alot of profit to be honest. There's a reason for that. It's had its brief 15 minutes of glory. It's a life style living, hardly, if at all, sustainable on it's own. Get a holiday rental cottage, get an agency to deal with it then flog it in 10 years. It's a lot easier and slightly more cost effective.

I'd strongly dispute that. In fact I'd say that if you have a glamping site and aren't fully booked this summer you need to ask yourself what you are doing wrong

The term glamping has been stretched to its absolute limit- covering pretty much every type of accommodation between a ridge tent and bricks & mortar.

There will be a short term spike in demand- followed by the inevitable drop, but glamping will be with us for many years to come.