Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Mahathir trying to paint a negative picture on the unity gov’t?
I’ll use all power at my disposal to fight racial agitators: Anwar
[Image: 18032023_-_Presiden_PKR__Datuk_Seri_Anwa...HMAN_1.jpg]

KUALA LUMPUR – Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim today vowed to use everything in his power to fight hard against those who threaten to disturb the country’s peace and harmony.

He said this during a portion of his policy speech at PKR’s special congress today which was directed at foreign diplomats present.

Anwar, who is the party’s president, said while his government acknowledges the special rights of the Malays and Islam, as enshrined in the federal constitution, it would not neglect the interests of other races and religions.

“We will never compromise on our principle that this is a country for all Malaysians, irrespective of race and creed,” he said today.

“If you challenge that, you challenge us. And I will use all the authority and strength at my disposal to fight this madness and insanity.

“Don’t fan racial sentiments. The ones who will suffer are the rakyat, while you scuttle (around) in your private jet.”

- More -

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Mahathir trying to paint a negative picture on the unity gov’t? - by superadmin - 03-18-2023, 06:40 PM