Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will be the outlook for property economy in 2022?
(01-09-2022, 11:41 AM)hakuna47 Wrote:
(01-08-2022, 10:44 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:
(01-08-2022, 08:53 PM)hakuna47 Wrote: right!! we need new alternative for our country because we are also almost overpopulate here.. very dangerous also.. lets say if we dont have enough houses,, or if house prices go to high.. its going to be very hard for youngsters and us to buy our own house

true. also more parks for us to enjoy & have more activties to do like tht. too pricey i dont think ppl will buy also. overprice lagi but if sime darby ni i think they will provide budget depends on customer to get their dream house/home.

yess.. because to me, i can use their concept and to be put at my house if i had the chance to enter the contest. tapi melepas dah, hope next time they still hve the same contest laa. so i can have more ideas about my house

true, their design is so nice to look at and hopefully we can get a good house like tht. omg u should enter it if they open up the contest next time, then can also build ur dream house.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will be the outlook for property economy in 2022? - by nitrogen9 - 01-09-2022, 05:04 PM