Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Father of Malaysia Racism dedicated his whole life in dividing Malaysians!
Tun M’s venomous ‘pendatang’ label is both shameful and depressing
[Image: f48e8b208248bcf1321f67fd7f7f6689.jpg=s800]

THE speech of twice former premier Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad during his ceramah (talk) for the Simpang Jeram state by-election in Johor on Sept 3 is very disturbing and disappointing to all peace-loving Malaysians especially the non-Malays whom he regarded as pendatang (immigrant).

Frequently and shamelessly, you have been branding my ancestors as pendatang, which is unforgivable. Even though I was born and bred here, my children and grandchildren are still pendatang by your definition because they do not adopt Malay names or culture.

You went on to claim that the non-Malays or pendatang don’t wish to be united with the Malays and that it is not the Malays who are distancing themselves from the pendatang.

Citing Indonesia and Thailand as examples, you wondered why the Chinese and other races are able to adopt the Indonesian or Thai names as well as the local culture which is predominantly practiced by the majority of the population but it is so difficult to see that happening in Malaysia.

- More -

Messages In This Thread
RE: Father of Malaysia Racism dedicated his whole life in dividing Malaysians! - by superadmin - 09-07-2023, 11:13 AM