Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to get your funds out of a collapsed crypto platform? Don’t get your hopes up
(12-27-2022, 12:26 AM)liamyhmallant Wrote: How do these traders hope to recover their assets from the collapsed exchange? They should understand that the collapsed exchange no longer contains any financial savings. By the way, I never liked Celsius because it had an inconvenient app. I prefer those exchanges where it's convenient to trade via mobile devices. I don't always have time to buy a coin from the computer when I receive another notification from 2-moon. These crypto signals can be received anytime so as not to study the cryptocurrency market yourself. You can check details on https://crypto-informator.com/blog/2moon-review/ to understand what I'm talking about.

Bitcoin is the greatest scam in history
[Image: bitcoin_eyes.0.jpg]

I’m tired of saying, “Be careful, it’s speculative.” Then, “Be careful, it’s gambling.” Then, “Be careful, it’s a bubble.” Okay, I’ll say it: Bitcoin is a scam.

In my opinion, it’s a colossal pump-and-dump scheme, the likes of which the world has never seen. In a pump-and-dump game, promoters “pump” up the price of a security creating a speculative frenzy, then “dump” some of their holdings at artificially high prices. And some cryptocurrencies are pure frauds. Ernst & Young estimates that 10 percent of the money raised for initial coin offerings has been stolen.

The losers are ill-informed buyers caught up in the spiral of greed. The result is a massive transfer of wealth from ordinary families to internet promoters. And “massive” is a massive understatement — 1,500 different cryptocurrencies now register over $300 billion of “value.”

It helps to understand that a bitcoin has no value at all.

- More -

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking to get your funds out of a collapsed crypto platform? Don’t get your hopes up - by superadmin - 12-28-2022, 06:27 PM