Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will be the outlook for property economy in 2022?
(01-09-2022, 11:44 AM)rollsroice Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 07:32 PM)sheep23 Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 09:39 AM)hakuna47 Wrote: i strongly agree but im not sure whether theres any changes will be made as in property value. but mcm kita tau, most of us are affected with covid and recent is flood kan.. i dont know if our government will ever take note on that..

truee dat, with recent flood & covid really give a big impact to everyone mostly the effected one. hopefully they will update smthing regarding to the property solutions. but for nw all i know tht most ppl might look up for safe place to buy houses after wht happn to our friends & family.

yeahh, thats why i think everyone now gonna look up for good place property fr their houses.. u can go and see sime darby, now also got concept home where u can look at the high rise building and landed house..

thats very nice ehh the contest. i just checked about it on facebook, and i found it useful especially for citizens who actually want to own their own property.. i want to see what kind of concept home sime darby will bring this time, pretty sure its amazing

yeahh dats why u hv to go & check them out, their design is so modern and very simple. hopefully sime darby will support & work with these talented architect to provide more beautiful houses.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will be the outlook for property economy in 2022? - by sheep23 - 01-09-2022, 05:10 PM