Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are some tips for buying and using washing machines?
(12-16-2021, 02:40 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:
(12-16-2021, 02:14 PM)sheep23 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 06:52 PM)hakuna47 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 06:19 PM)sheep23 Wrote: a lot of ur points are valid though! choosing the right washer is very important, not like we buy clothes.. becoz obviously right we need to use them for a long time. we dont want to invest on something so expensive but ended up the service is super bad.. like too big, and then leaking after few times of used.. thats inconvenience!!

panasonic washer is very worth the price! can fit in small place like apartment/condo and also which house who have a limited space. washer can load for 11kg and wash time about 38 minutes. no smelly washer or mold since the washer have auto tube care function that will cleans the drum after each wash to prevent black mould and foul odours.

ehh really ah? i think 38 minutes is so fast.. i think mine can take about almost 2 hours honestly and only 8kg at one time.. somehow im using top load, sometimes even washing the tub can be a burden since i cant really get into the bottom as much.. so it will smell bad..

yahh just 38 minutes so easy to do others things while with laundry. ya both top load and front load have their own pros and cons but for me i prefer front load. this panasonic washer also cleasn better since the spin is faster so it can remove most of the water from the clothes at the end of the wash cycles so your clothes not gonna leave on soaking wet.

woww yekee. i just knew that,, so fast la the washer right?? since mine actually takes about 1h but have to wash 2 times since my washer cannot fit everything in once.. how many kg does panasonic can support btw??

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are some tips for buying and using washing machines? - by sheep23 - 12-17-2021, 10:45 AM