Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are some tips for buying and using washing machines?
(12-16-2021, 02:21 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 07:15 PM)rollsroice Wrote:
(12-15-2021, 06:28 PM)nitrogen9 Wrote: also need to find a familiar brand. no matter how expensive it is need to find one brand that u can easy to be found at market like LG, panasonic or phillips and all. like my experience before i bought a washer brand from a second hand shop, it works only for 2 weeks.. i paid for hundreds and now i have to find a new washerr..

Panasonic is a good household equipment and affordable one. Better to spend on washer tht can use fr a long run rather than buying the 2nd hand, plus front load washer is very reccmended bcs its easy to use, cleans clothes better bcs it spins faster which can remove most of the water frm ur clothes at the end of a wash cycle.

how many kg they have? like the biggest. currently im using is only 9kg, and i tell you it doesnt fit much for my household of 5. sometimes i have to do laundry for like 2 times just to fit everyone's clothes.. huhu, other than that, does it have any special function?

11kg can load for laundry. This washer has more cycle settings, also this washer suitable for parents with kids as the washer has Blue Ag+ function that eliminate bacteria and, this product has StainMaster+ function & ActiveFoam system that guarantees ultimate hygiene for both washer and clothes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are some tips for buying and using washing machines? - by rollsroice - 12-16-2021, 03:06 PM