Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
affiliate programs for resellers
(08-27-2024, 05:47 AM)trastik Wrote:
(08-23-2024, 04:48 PM)tartakck Wrote: Hello, friends! I recently came across a few platforms that offer affiliate programs for resellers, but I'm not sure if it's profitable. Some of them seem difficult to use; others have not-so-good terms and conditions. Has anyone tried something like that? What's really interesting is the working scheme of Keep2Share.tv. Maybe someone has experience and can share some tips.

Greetings! I have been working with the Keep2Share.tv affiliate program for quite a long time, and I must say it's always been much more profitable and easy to work with than others. Overall, the actual registration is going to be quite simple, and after that, you will have many tools and great analytics at your disposal to make more money. The terms and conditions are very decent: a clear payout structure lets you get your money as regularly as possible. I like that they give multiple options for monetization: pay-per-download or the sale of a premium membership. In conclusion, I would say it is definitely worth a try for anyone who intends to run a reliable affiliate program.

Interesting discussion! Choosing a file sharing platform really depends on many factors, including security, available payment methods, and ease of use. It is helpful to learn more about the different options before making a decision.

Messages In This Thread
affiliate programs for resellers - by tartakck - 08-23-2024, 04:48 PM
RE: affiliate programs for resellers - by trastik - 08-27-2024, 05:47 AM
RE: affiliate programs for resellers - by gnusmas - 08-29-2024, 04:20 PM