Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keeping hygiene up during pandemic
I just found out that the virus can live up to 24 hours on surface, that includes our clothes and skins too right?
These days i always wash everything when i back home since I have my old parents at home.
(02-09-2021, 10:50 PM)hanhan Wrote: I just found out that the virus can live up to 24 hours on surface, that includes our clothes and skins too right?
These days i always wash everything when i back home since I have my old parents at home.

even washing with hands cant guarantee the virus will be gone entirely
(02-09-2021, 10:50 PM)hanhan Wrote: I just found out that the virus can live up to 24 hours on surface, that includes our clothes and skins too right?

yea we should straight go to bath after going out because we cant see the virus it might be there
(02-11-2021, 05:16 PM)comeylote Wrote:

so it means we must wash using washing machine right?
(02-12-2021, 06:23 PM)bunnyfana Wrote:

yea it is better to use a washing machine, i heard there is new machine that can eliminate bacteria effectively
(02-11-2021, 05:17 PM)bunnyfana Wrote:

yea we should straight go to bath after going out because we cant see the virus it might be there

i am still paranoid with this whole virus thingy i feel like wanting to sanitize my clothes
(02-13-2021, 12:05 PM)comeylote Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 05:17 PM)bunnyfana Wrote:

i am still paranoid with this whole virus thingy i feel like wanting to sanitize my clothes

we can use UV to disinfect our clothes but not sure howw

Yess Absolutely..
you can't just wash your clothes with hands and some detergent..the virus will still stick on your clothes and skin especially..

Totally agreed with you 
or else why does washing machine invented?
(02-12-2021, 06:28 PM)comeylote Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 06:23 PM)bunnyfana Wrote:

yea it is better to use a washing machine, i heard there is new machine that can eliminate bacteria effectively

Correct but which one can eliminate bacteria effectively better than average washing machine?
that's the point..