Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wants to enjoy biking,
My childhood friend is ready to enjoy day trips from san francisco bay area with her boyfriend. She is very excited bout this plan. She wants to enjoy biking on this tour with. But She needs your suggestion about the place which will remain best to enjoy this activity. So suggest here the best biking places in San Francisco.
Your friend planning is very great. I like it. If she goes there so enjoy the biking on Golden Gate Bridge. It is the most beautiful bridge in the world. So she go there and enjoy the biking here, take the camera with you, enjoy the photography, and com e back on this tour, so share your experience with me. by the way, did you explore this city?
Yes I explored the San Francisco with my friends and family. I had a great experience with its attractions and I enjoyed photography on my tours. Anyhow, I agree with you that Golden Gate Bridge is the most beautiful attraction in San Francisco and best to have a great experience with biking and Now I would like to recommend to my friend to experience this spot with her boyfriend. Anyhow, Except biking which activity will remain best to enjoy for them together?