Ipoh Community Forums

Full Version: Party Venues,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My sister's daughter's birthday is coming and She selected some Party Venues to celebrate her birthday on this spot that I am sharing here.
Rosanna's
Crystal Cove
Ritmo Room
Catskills Haus
Altamont Manor
Storybrook Hollow
Dave & Buster's Albany
All these are party venues near Albany, NY. Do you know about them? Which venue will remain best to book for a birthday party?

Do you know about vegas tour packages?
I read your post. I want to recommend you go to celebrate her birthday in Dave & Buster's Albany. I think it is the best place to celebrate your birthday. By the way, What gift will you give her on his birthday? I want to recommend you book a 1-day tour for her birthday. Anyway, she's like traveling or not?
Hey what a coincidence, Dave & Buster's name attracted us too, and We decided to book this venue for her birthday. By the way, My sister decided to give her a car gift because she is crazy about driving a car. Anyhow, She likes traveling and your suggested gift is good I would like to recommend it to my sister because she asked me about planning a second gift actually She decided that give her daughter 5 different gifts. So 2 gifts are selected and for the other 3, need your suggestions. So suggest here regarding it. Waiting for your reply...