Ipoh Community Forums

Full Version: New York City is the wonderful city!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New York City is the wonderful and beautiful city in United States of America. It is the beautiful city famous for its attractins, nightlife, and food points. In this summer i have decided i will go to enjoy bus tour from new york. I am very excited and happy. In this journey, I enjoy and saw the beautiful attractions. There are: Central Park, High Line, States of Liberty, Times Sqare and other attractions. What do you say about my planning?
Bella! I like your planning. I suggest you will book a 4-Day New York/New Jersey to Washington DC, Niagara Falls, 1000 Islands and Corning/Watkins Glen Tour. On this trip you will visit many destinations I think all of these attractions make your time amazing. On this tour, this company provided a 7% discount. I hope this is a great suggestion for you.
Yeah, no doubt New York is the best tourist place and it has many attractions that will remain best to get a great experience with tour. So best of luck with your plan and hopefully you will like to share your journey here. Waiting for your great travel story...