Ipoh Community Forums

Full Version: Need suggestions for my shopping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My cousin is going to enjoy west coast bus tours of USA. He insisted to me to go with him. But I have no outfit to wear on this tour. All my clothes are old. I want to enjoy shopping for this tour. I want your suggestion on what I will purchase except the outfit for my trip. Do you want to suggest anything regarding this trip?
Well, I am so happy to read about your cousin's trip. I am damn sure this will be the best way to enjoy a great time together. So, you will go to enjoy this trip. If you have bought new clothes I suggest you enjoy online shopping. This is the best thing to enjoy shopping for your trip. I hope so you like my suggestion. All the best for your trip. I hope so you will be back from this trip with amazing memories.
Your suggestion is great. I will enjoy online shopping. I have no experience with online shopping sites. This will be my first experience with online shopping. I am pleased to read your fast response. Well, Have you any popular sites for shopping?