Ipoh Community Forums

Full Version: Share your expericne,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZkkqZm5ehz3u_Ya4QiJJ...c&usqp=CAU]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3jQEAx6d_KrbU5H-6Rdo...Y&usqp=CAU]
I have seen these images on Instagram after scrolling this. After seeing this I searched this image on Google. After searching I collect the name of this place. The name of this place is Pamukkale city in Turkey. After reading this I have decided I must go to visit this city. Anyway, Anyone have visited this place. If yes, must share it here. Waiting for your response.

Try to enjoy bus tours from chicago
Well, I read your post. But I have no idea about this city. It's a new for me. After read your post I have decided I will going there with my family in next week. So can you share some information about this place and staying place. I am waiting for your response. I hope you reply fast. Any suggestion from your side would be very helpful in my journey.
I read your post I want to say that this time I came back from this place. The name of the is Pamukkale this city is located in Turkey. I have enjoyed many activities there these are swimming, sightseeing, sunset views, camping, and photography in Pamukkale's thermal pools. The most white travertine terraces. My cousin share the name of this attraction so I have visited there and came back from this tour with amazing memories. I hope so this information will be useful for you. All the best for your trip. I am damn sure you like this type of information and enjoy this trip with amazing memories. All the best for your trip.
Thank you for your sharing. I really like your post. After reading your post I have decided I will go to enjoy myself there with my family. I must take the camera with me and enjoy the photography. but before I will go there can you share some out door activities to enjoy there. I will be waiting for your response.