Ipoh Community Forums

Full Version: My hobbies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My hobbies Hiking, Camping, painting, and Sports. New York is very wonderful and attractive city. My favorite places in this city like: Central Park, Statue of Liberty, Time Square,  Museum Of Modern Art and Broadway. But I will plan to visit again and again in Time Square. By the way, What is your favorite attraction in this city? I'm waiting for your response fast.

I wanna go to enjoy all tours las vegas.
Good to know reading about your hobbies I like all the activities but I love to go on traveling. If we talk about my favorite attraction, I visit different places in NYC but my favorite attraction is Central Park. Five months ago I enjoyed my tour of this spot and it is a National Historic Landmark and a Scenic Landscape of the City of New York. Tourists bring the whole family for free and love to enjoy kid-friendly activities there. By the way, have you experienced this place with kids?
Central Park is no doubt a beautiful location on the map of the USA. This is a world-famous spot where visitors like to go with family members and have a great time by enjoying outdoor activities. Spending time with pets or reading books there are my all-time favorite ventures. Let me know what do you like to say regarding these activities?
Well, I am happy to see your fast reply. Last year I visited in this city with my all family members. There were are the best days in my life. Yes Alesya, I have visited this place with nephew. He was very happy to see this park. Anyway Shaina, your suggestion is not bad. Will definitely try this activity next time I visit the city.