Ipoh Community Forums

Full Version: ‘RM42 mil like 40 sen to Najib, he wouldn’t have noticed funds in account’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 20220913-bukit_gantang_umno_youth_chief_...cebook.jpg]

KUALA LUMPUR – Datuk Seri Najib Razak would have overlooked the RM42 million in his account that was linked to SRC International Bhd as the figure pales in comparison to the mammoth RM2.6 billion “gift” that was “donated from Saudi Arabia”, said an Umno Youth leader. 

Bukit Gantang Umno Youth chief Mohammad Sollehin Mohd Tajie said while he did not deny the existence of the RM42 million, the reason the matter was not flagged then was because the former prime minister was not aware of the sum being transferred to him.

This is as the transaction coincided with the RM2.6 billion political donation from the Saudis to ensure Umno remained in government, as a reward for Malaysia not being part of the Arab Spring movement in 2011, Sollehin said.

“When (the Arab prince) met Najib, he said: ‘Najib, I like the way you administer Malaysia because there are no extremists like in other Arab countries, and I want Umno to remain as a government and I will provide aid’. And so he gave RM2.6 billion.

- More -
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin