Ipoh Community Forums

Full Version: Zuraida dismisses rumours of leaving Bersatu, plans on attending meeting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 03022022_-_Interview_Datuk_Zuraida_Kamar...HMAN_2.JPG]

KUALA LUMPUR – Bersatu has yet to issue any official communiqué regarding Plantation Industries and Commodity Minister Datuk Zuraida Kamaruddin’s position in the party.

Speaking to The Vibes in an exclusive interview on Wednesday, the Bersatu supreme council member said despite the ongoing rumours surrounding her position in the Umno splinter party, she will continue to go about her business as usual.

“There has been nothing official (coming) from the party. Loads of sources are saying otherwise, but nothing has been communicated to me, officially or unofficially.

“I am observing all the reports,” she said, adding that certain parties should stop playing up party politics when the country needs to continue its recovery.

When asked about her absence from the party’s recently held supreme council meetings, the Ampang MP cited her official engagements as a minister, which prevented her from attending the meetings.

“I recently came back from an official round-trip overseas, which included London, Dubai and Jeddah, on government business.

“It was unfortunate that I was unable to make it for the meeting,” she said, adding that she plans to do so when circumstances permit.

- More -