Ipoh Community Forums

Full Version: Medical marijuana okayed, but change drug laws first: Ramkarpal tells govt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ramkarpal-583848-20190823093751_810414_2...200059.jpg]

KUALA LUMPUR – Malaysia’s current drug laws do not align with the Health Ministry’s (MoH) recent statement on the usage of marijuana for medicinal purposes. 

In the Dewan Rakyat today, Ramkarpal Singh (Bukit Gelugor-PH) said while he welcomes the clarification made by MoH, the announcement does not reflect statements made by the nation’s judicial branch – particularly the Federal Court’s decision on Muhammad Lukman Mohamad, also known as Dr Ganja.

Lukman, an alternative health practitioner, had used cannabis oil to treat his patients when the usage of regular medicines proved ineffective against their ailments.

He was sentenced to death on August 30, 2018, under the Dangerous Drugs Act 1952 (DDA) for trafficking 3.1 litres of cannabis oil, 279g of compressed cannabis, and 1.4kg of substances containing tetrahydrocannabinol.

- More -
Medical marijuana is really very useful, it helps me overcome a lot of ailments, I don't know what I would do without it.
Hi, I was also interested in this issue as the doctor advised me to use CBD to treat insomnia. This product consists of cannabis and positively affects the human nervous system. CBD relaxes the human body and helps deal with certain ailments when used in small doses. Since I started using CBD, it has been easier for me to fall asleep, and I am more active during the day. I also started buying weed at the top Brampton dispensary to have an extra smoke in the evening. The results are amazing! Try it too!
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any experience using CBD as a pain reliever? I am currently suffering from severe back pain and some of my friends have suggested trying CBD.
I totally feel you. Back pain is no joke and can be really debilitating. I've personally used CBD for pain relief before and have had a pretty positive experience with it. I'd definitely recommend trying it out! When it comes to finding the best CBD for pain, it can be a little overwhelming since there are so many options out there. Personally, I found an article that helped me to discover the best type of CBD for pain relief. It was really informative and helped me to make an informed decision on which product to go with. I'll link it below in case you're interested! In terms of my experience with using CBD for pain relief, I found that it helped to significantly reduce my back pain without any negative side effects.
It seems to me that there is a difference between drugs and marijuana, which is used for medical purposes. I also know that it is used in other areas as well. You just have to educate your children properly so that they understand the benefits and the harms of such products.
I completely agree with Ramkarpal that we need to change our drug laws before fully legalizing marijuana, but I also believe that medical marijuana has helped many people overcome various ailments. In fact, I've personally found CBD oil products to be extremely effective for managing my own health issues. If you're interested, I've found a great website that offers some of the best CBD oil products I've come across https://www.devineboston.com/. I think it's important to do your research and make sure you're getting a quality product, so hopefully this link can be helpful to someone.