Ipoh Community Forums

Full Version: Jobless teacher strikes gold with frozen yoghurt business
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Mohamad-Hafizuddin-Che-Soh-yogurt-bernama-2.jpg]

KOTA BHARU: A decision to switch careers by a vocal teacher paid off with him now becoming a successful entrepreneur.

Mohamad Hafizuddin Che Soh, 29, started a cafe, which he named Froogurtz, with frozen yoghurt as its specialty, since last year and claims that he was able to earn RM100,000 a month.

He said his career path changed when he had to quit his job as a vocal teacher at an international school in Kuala Lumpur and return to his hometown a year ago due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

“I was with the school since 2018. However, when the country was hit by Covid-19 and the movement control order (MCO) was implemented in March last year, the school had to close and the service of all contract teachers, including me, was suspended.

- More -
Wow, what an inspiring story!
It's amazing to see how this jobless teacher turned their passion into a successful frozen yogurt business. It shows that with determination and a little creativity, anyone can find their own path to success. I'm curious to know if they utilized web 2.0 links to promote their business online. Platforms like Crowdo's foundation package can be a game-changer for entrepreneurs looking to establish a strong online presence.