Ipoh Community Forums

Full Version: Windows 11 will look different from what you’re used to
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Windows 11 will look different from what you’re used to — here are some of the biggest changes
  • Microsoft released its first test build of Windows 11 on Monday.
  • It’s missing big things that the company promised, including Android app support.
  • But there are notable changes to the way Windows works.

[Image: 106904379-1625005274742-start_menu.png?v=1625005816]

With Windows 11, Microsoft is introducing modern touches to the experience of using a PC.

Most noticeably, a new design is meant to help users more quickly get what they’re looking for. The changes go beyond the surface, though. Microsoft is changing the rules of its app store to bring more variety and even bring Android apps to the PC, and adding enhancements that promise to boost gaming. New touchscreen controls and a better way to configure windows on screen might make it easy to sit in front of the computer for long periods.

Much is on the line. Windows is central to Microsoft, as companies use it for their employees’ devices and consumers use it for entertainment. The current version, Windows 10, is the top PC operating system in the world, and the company doesn’t want to lose that leadership position as it faces competition from the likes of Apple and Google.
- More -
I wonder if it's worth installing on my old computer. The design looks stunning!
I've already tried out the new Windows 11 on my PC, and I have to say, the changes are pretty impressive. The new design is sleek and intuitive, and the updated app store promises to bring more variety and functionality to Windows users. I'm also excited about the prospect of being able to run Android apps on my PC. If you're looking to get your hands on Windows 11, I recommend checking out reddit buy windows for some great deals. Overall, I think Microsoft is on the right track with this new version, and I can't wait to see what else they have in store for us.
Windows 11, the latest version of the Windows operating system, will feature a redesigned interface that deviates from the familiar look of previous versions. It will introduce a centered Start menu, a simplified taskbar, rounded corners, and other visual changes aimed at providing a fresh and modern user experience.