Ipoh Community Forums

Full Version: HAIL, THE PRIME MINISTERS OF MALAYSIA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Screenshot_20201212-113714_Facebook.jpg]
Yusuf Hashim

I am really getting a bit tired of the antics of our Wannabe PM, our Backdoor PM, our Ex PM & our Convicted PM, and all our Frog Master CMs.

I am at a loss to find sub-flattering adjectives to describe them. Seems to me they are all a lot like the insane Nero, playing his fiddle while Rome burns.

Our country is in dire straits from this Covid menace, yet our not so honourable PMs think nothing of precipitating by-elections, snap elections, and flaccid dick erections to further their selfish, dishonest, dishonourable and even immoral objectives.

They are a terrible example to our children, as to what Leaders (I hate that word) and Leadership are all about. They will resort to everything, and anything at all, to further their selfish interests. Nothing is sacred. I suspect, they will probably even consider selling their mothers too, if it contributes to their objectives.

I believe none of them really have our interests, and our country’s interest, in their black hearts and warped minds. 

The Backdoor PM’s methods of buying support for his shaky government by creating one of the world’s biggest cabinet (last I checked about 70 ministers and deputy ministers), and  appointing sycophants, frogs and incompetent MPs as heads of our GOCs and GLCs, are not easy to forgive. How he came to be the PM should be a textbook lesson in treachery.

- More -